Saturday, 30 January 2010

Laugh oh did I laugh

Silly ol me I got a fit of the giggles watching Mock the week last night. Word of warning to those who cant see anything wrong in that. Dont get the giggles when sitting on settee with a glass of whiskey in hand, I got soaked and this morning the front room smells like a pub. I have just seen from twitter Orville the duck is leading a poll to replace the current councille leadership, says a lot about TDC. Have a good weekend I am off to see Ross at St. Georges garage about a service on the car and have a look at the used cars up there. I fancy a Mercedes estate but the soft top will do for now, what do you recon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed