Wednesday, 13 January 2010

I have been ill

sorry I have not been around since the New Year I have not been feeling too good. I went to bed New Years day and have only just started to feel like blogging. So Happy New Year to everyone. I have just drank a cup of coffee while watching the birds in the garden. I am always amazed by my birds I have a robin who takes sunflower hearts from a hanging feeder something I have never seen before. A pigeon who tries and sometimes succeeds in doing the same but he flaps franticly and sticks his beak in the feeder missing more times than finding the target. and in a neighbours tree another pigeon has learnt to hang on the peanut feeder and get a free dinner. Now I know this may not be high up on blog topics but the birds have kept me amused while I have not wanted any human contact. So once again  Happy New Year one and all and may it be a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have been under the weather for so long. Maybe the sun will start shining and warm you up some. Isn't it great to have the birds to entertain you when you can't get out? Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, I sure once you get your camera back in your hand and down the beach you will back to your old self.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed