Friday, 29 January 2010

Free website well almost free

I  mess around with computers quiet a lot mainly ebay and this blog so most people who know me think I am computer literate, and some think I am some sort of a wizz. How wrong they are!! Barny at kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk set up a free website for the church for me, it saved paying out 40 odd quids to renew the old site and he said it was easy to update. Well you all know about old dogs and new tricks. This particular dog is entering the best before period and if I was on a supermarket shelf all shoppers would leave well alone. For the past two days I have been trying to come to terms with the new site and then getting google and co to find it on the world wide web. At 2 o'clock this afternoon I  succumbed to the voices in my head telling me to sleep and climbed into bed, I awoke 40 minutes ago and came straight back to the task. I was gob-smacked in the three hours of sleep google had recognised the site and it is all over, all I have to do now is finish designing the site and update the content. So now if people ask me about the website I will say "ohhhhh that's simple I can do that in my sleep"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed