Friday, 18 December 2009

ADVERTS


I try not to do blatant advertising but this Post is just that. My Mate Barny has started two new websites KENT ALL IN ONE PLACE and LOCALIST both are sites to promote your business and all in one place has a classified section. I have been friends with Barny since school and would like to see these sites succeed for him, so pop on there and click around and dont forget to click the google ads to earn him a few pennies. The other site I want to promote is Saint Georges Garage in Cliftonville. For Margates Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Volkswagen Servicing. Having your car serviced there keeps my grandsons fed, I forgot to say Saint Georges also has a good stock of used cars. Advert over.

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed