Thursday, 8 October 2009

ROLL UP ROLL UP BY SCRATCH CARDS ON WAY TO SCHOOL


I try not to pinch other peoples thunder but the Dickie and Sam show hi lighted something I think further debate Sam mention this and apologies for cut and paste but beats the typing and seeing as my typing is under scrutiny I thought best make an effort More than £175,000 worth of Lottery funding will be coming to Thanet to help improve anti-social behaviour and relationships between the generations. The money, from the Big Lottery Fund's Reaching Communities Programme, has been awarded to the Children's Society to run the Thanet Participation Project over the next two years and will pay for a new project to run in Dane Valley, Newington, Whitehall and Birchington. Hopefully that'll stop the little bastards running amuck. I did a quick google search coss I overheard on todays radio the largest growth in gambleing addiction is under the 25 year olds here is a link to 2008 telepgraph article entitled One million children are addicted to gambling under New Labour's lenient gaming laws, say experts
READ IT HERE ONE MILLION CHILDREN ADDICTED TO GAMBLING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed