Thursday, 8 October 2009

BITCHY REPORTING?


I never liked the spice girls or all that girlpower stuff but the MailOnline article I just read got my goat up Geri Halliwell brought credit crunch chic to the red carpet last night - when she recycled an old dress.

Seven years after she first wore the two-tone purple and blue velvet halterneck gown to the Oscars, Geri gave it another airing at a charity fashion show in London.

There was no doubt the former Spice Girl, 37, fills out the vintage dress much better this time round.

nice article good charity bad reportingREAD IT HEREGood on her for having the sense and guts to do it its about the charity but the reporter has gone for the headline shame on them "By Lizzie Smith and Emily Sheridan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed