Thursday, 3 September 2009

some New Thanet websites and events





margate harbour arm.co.uk/ is a new to me website all the sites I am listing are from the Margate Old Town website links page some of these sites Inever knew about please support them and shop locally where possible Tesco is great but our local traders are what makes Thanet great
Remembrance Angel
& Qing and margate harbour arm.co.uk/ and lastly but not least Margate Old Town
the creative quarter
they make Margate look good to the world and deserve our support. Regeneration is a slow long process and it is underway I was twittering tom a new B&B OPENING SOON aimed at Boutique style bed & breakfast they are called the "The Reading Rooms" and open in Hawley Square on the 14th September The Reading Rooms
thanetbloglist.co.uk member

1 comment:

  1. That sunset shot is beautiful. Looks like lots going on around you right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed