Thursday, 3 September 2009

Savings Rates



Being an inquisitive type of chap I looked up the rate of return the banks are paying and was horrified to learn it is 0.10 of one penny per year per pound so for a tenner over a year ten whole British pennies would be mine now shall I divide this between my three kids and buy a penny sweet for me and the missus to share or should I invest it wisely back in so my modest tenner can grow even bigger next year.What does the world at large advise me to do with this new found wealth give me your comments.I added a couple of pictures one of the Bank of England and a pound note anyone remeber them? am I being nostalgic or did things used to be better before the banks got us into this mess and now we are paying for it while they still earn big fat bonuses
thanetbloglist.co.uk member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed