Saturday, 12 September 2009

MMarine Conservation Zones



We are an Island race and as such we are surrounded by sea. And who said I don't know nuffink. Well for some time it has been bandied about that fish need protecting to let them re-establish stocks. Well Natural England click here have got loads of info on whats a foot or under water. I for one would love to see a Lobster nursery in the area who would run it and how feasible it is I don't know but our local restaurants would love to sell fresh Thanet lobster.

1 comment:

  1. Don you may wish to ask those nice people at Kent International Airport when they are going to put some sort of trap in their surface drainage system that at the moment drains straight into Pegwell Bay before considering farming fish in our costal waters see http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/drink/id52.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed