Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Thanet seaside holidays


Those who have decided to have a staycation this year maybe at a loose end as to keeping the kids amused now they have broken up for the school holidays. Well Margate Broadstairs and Ramsgate and indeed all of Thanet have wonderful beaches Botany Bay is one of the best natural beaches in the area and The beach Kiosk serves fantastic Bacon Sarnies HMMMMMMMMM BACON oops I got carried away there.Thanet Coast Project have a bundle of things to do on the sandy beaches around the Island so come on down and enjoy funfilled days in Thanet. THANET COAST PROJECT'S WEBSITE IS THE PLACE TO START.

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen my efforts to get promotion on Thanet going? If not, give me your email address and I'll send them to you.

    paul.conyers-silverthorn@virgin.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaaaay, now I want a Bacon Sarnie!
    Take care Don.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed