Wednesday, 22 July 2009

The NHS are marvelous


Hi folks I am back and blogging again! I have had a short stay in the Kent and Canterbury Hospitals Neuro Rehab unit and I thought they deserve a big THANK YOU. Our health service comes in for a lot of stick but all said and done its free and it is in my mind the best in the world. I suffer with Multiple Sclerosis and went in to try and make me move a bit better , whilst I am not going to run any marathons I can say I am not using the wheelchair quiet as much. So to those who have missed me thats the reason I have not been blogging and to those who wish I was still there TOUGH

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Don, Yvonne mentioned it and so you did get the odd thought, prayer or something, (used to think I knew the difference but a few years as a contemplative religious left me unable to dissect mysticism from undeserved gift) from this quarter.

    Good to see you blogging again anyway carpae dieum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed