Wednesday, 22 July 2009

I want People to visit Thanet




I have just been on Michaels blog about poor advertising in Thanetvisit Thanet Website well we all have a part to play in this and mine is to tell people to use the visit Thanet website to help them discover the delights of this marvelous Island we live on.to be seen as impartial I also have to say that other websites may be used as welllike this one or this one for Botany Bay Bacon sarnies anyone else care to mail me and I will add their Promote Thanet sites as well.

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is stunning! Do you promise skies like that to all who visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I do not many people trust me though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed