Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Birds made homeless you can help



Some piccies from a recent trip to Farming World at Faversham


I have just been watching house swop on tellie as I had my toast and one of the homes had a nest box that was home to an owl and I thought how marvelous if everyone made space for a bird box. Birds are having a rough time of late with people having plastic facias etc and I thought maybe we could help. The RSPB have a homes for wildlife website Have a quick look and see what you could do to help.

5 comments:

  1. I go through your blog..... Thanks for bringing us these wonderful pictures.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good topic to raise! Pop over to my blog to see the latest nest update for the mourning doves. Have a great day Don and missus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are beautiful. I will follow through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shots! I am intrigued by the expression of the bird in the first picture. Thanks for stopping by MonasteryDailyPhoto.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed