Thursday, 21 May 2009

Skywatch from Margate








Well its another week so must be another skywatch I missed last week we took some piccies but time just evaporated. This week the piccies come from the car park at Joss Bay which is close to a previous skywatch at North Foreland lighthouse The piccies are of drilling platforms putting foundations for a wind farm which when finished will be the biggest offshore windfarm in Europe. Next week I will add some of another local wind farm with better sky and a sunset

10 comments:

  1. Those are all wonderful shots. That's interesting that they are putting up foundations for a wind farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the first shots. Very nice sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had great weather! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo's! I have had a real nice time visiting your site.
    Thank you for commenting on my 365 blog!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots. I love your puffy clouds and blue skies combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos! An offshore wind farm is a brilliant idea and a great project! I wish we had the same creativity in my country! Have a beautiful Friday and weekend! Ciao! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Don, it's been a while since I stopped by, and I have enjoyed catching up. Beautiful sky photos. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent pics, thanks for sharing.

    Have a great weekend
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots and a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don: Neat captures of the skies of your area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed