Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Property Market picks up

Just been watching the lunchtime news same old thing about MP's expenses and then a bit about the upturn in the property market and consumer confidence at a high considering we are in the middle of a recession. Now its happening and dont forget I asked people for piccies of sold signs weeks ago, Not that I am say I told you so or anything like that. It is good news all we need now is some Jobs to boost the local economy and the elections out of the way both Local and national etc etc oh I forgot the museums to be reopened and fully funded blah blah etc etc

1 comment:

  1. Doh!

    Loads of African Freighter planes wrecking the Millionaire's Playground.

    Why not 'Promote Thanet' instead?

    Great for property prices Jersey Don.

    Just for you, an exercise. Below are a series of dots. Join them up and tell me what you see. Is it a runway, a map of your DNA or a chart showing Thanet's 10 year rate of growth with the airport?

    . . . . . . . . (use a felt-tip)


    No cheating at the back of the class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed