Thursday, 30 April 2009

Thanet is open for business


Just got home from shopping, well I sit in the car while OH goes and it was boiling hot. Anyone reading this and considering visiting the coast over the bank holiday weekend Thanet is open for business. Ross at the Botany Bay Beach kiosk tells me he will only open weekends unless the kids are off school but with weather as good as this things may change. Anyone looking for a nice sandy beach away from the crowds at Margate Ramsgate or Broadstairs should consider Botany Bay just below the Fairness Hotel ample parking in Botany Road Percy Ave or Kingsgate Ave

2 comments:

  1. ...and if you pop 'round the corner from the kiosk (towards Foreness Point) you can sunbathe / swim / run around exactly as nature intended! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter I was thinking I hadnt heard from you in a while hope all is well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed