Monday, 6 April 2009

Quex Birchington Barn for lunch





My Son is just off for lunch at the Barn restraunt at Quex they do a fantastic breakfast and the shop is a farmers market place and some of the local cakes are fantastic. here are a few piccies from our visit a couple of weeks back, when it warms up we will take the grand children in the garden so they can see the chicken roaming round I will post some more piccies then , well worth a visit you wont be disapointed it is worth mentioning the large breakfast is so huge I made a mental note to have a small one next time. Forgot to add all the stuff is local or home grown

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is and the food is fantastic but I wont have the large breakfast its just to much to eat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed