Wednesday, 29 April 2009

House Sales




I know I have mention the amount of house sales before but now its happening in Cliftonville. After a hectic afternoon of visitors Me and Mrs Don (now that would make a title for a song ) went for a portion of Cliftonvilles best fish and chips,she got them from the chippy opposite Teso's in Northdown Road and we ate them sitting looking out to sea at Palm Bay. Counted 18 ships saw the pilot boat deposited our rubbish in the bin ...........why dont other people do that? and came home. On the way bay to our abode I counted two sold signs plus the five in Broadstairs a couple of weeks back it may seem Thanet is bucking a national trend and managing to sell houses despite the mortgage market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed