Thursday, 16 April 2009

Cavities have been filled


When it comes to things going smoothly our house aint the place to be. We decided to do our bit and help save the planet by having our cavities filled. Now I used to work in the building trade and believed that cavities were there for a reason and withstood the onslaught of current thinking for as long as I could but had to admit in the end that just since its been done that way since Noah was a boy I might have been wrong now that dont happen much around here so acknowledge it as a first.Well after several missed appointments two lads from Leeds have turned up and as I type they are making our house as snug as a bug in a rug click here and you to can have warm walls

2 comments:

  1. we had something like that done about ten years ago - only discovered when we came to sell the house that we'd been done over by a bunch of cowboys. Hope your lot were genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Don :)

    If you want to participate with your crap I send you an invitation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed