Thursday, 12 March 2009

This weeks Skywatch offering


Skywatch comes round so fast no time to go and find special shots I havent left the house since last Thursday. Here are a couple Heather took after the poorly grand children went home earlier in the week. Both boys have got chicken pox so a bit like itchy and scratchy here. Hope everthing is good in your part of the world check other sky pictures HERE Here are a couple of shots of the beautifull Thanet sky taken from our back door ,have a good week Don




10 comments:

  1. Lovely shading from pink up to blue. The wires are interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol dont get any choice about the wires they live there XXX Don

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the best photos are a window or door away. I love the gentle colours hopefully bringing everyone closer to wellness. Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sky watch, I like the colors. Thanks for stopping by again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful subtle tinting. good you go tit when you did or it would have been gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots. Sorry about the boys and their chickenpox....hope you have had the shingles vaccine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful shots Don. You are sweet man. And yes hubby deserves lots of hugs and love from me and I am taking care of him really goo. :)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Tess (life is beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colours...and nice to see a bit of Thanet...the other side of London for me!
    This I Do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for Heather for helping to keep things going! Hope the grandkids will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed