Saturday, 7 March 2009

New Game spot the sold board

Well on our trips out we have noticed a few sold signs on local houses I just thought it would be a good game to spot the sold sign the blog scene if you see any sold signs send them to me and I will put them up on here lets see if we are the first green shoots of an economic recovery you never know Thanet saves UK. mortgage market at the moment send them to THANETGREENSHOOTS@sky.com when I get out and about I will put some up. My next project will be scaffolds so if you see building work involving scaffold snap away and send to same email address THANETGREENSHOOTS@sky.com with 3 bed flats from £55,000 this blog will soon fill up

1 comment:

  1. South Florida is housing bubble (now burst) central. Misery loves company so its reassuring to hear Thanet is in same boat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed