Monday, 30 March 2009

KIA flights and SMEG

SMEG have been distracting me from posting for someone who is banned they have given me a lot of lineage to spout the advantages of having a fantastic airport on our doorstep and some of the offers people can get on holidays to Jersey and other places. Still while Smeg and Co keep whining about KIA, airports thoughout the country are reporting numbers of travellers down. Which is a good enough reason to support a service that is here in Thanet and needs all the customers it can get. I will always support Thanet and try and tell people about our great Location close to London Dover and Folkestone and Jersey if you take a plane from Manston.

2 comments:

  1. The sun is shining and the Jersey flights from Flybe are coming, keep posting Don, if for no other reason than to counteract the smeggers rantings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I was quiet put out by continual tax payer Most people know I am disabled and in a wheelchair and would love to swop places with him if he can walk coss I sure as heck cant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed