Sunday, 15 March 2009

I must be feeling better

Well what about this then I acually ventured out to church today, only the second time since before Christmas. What a beautifull day its been as I sat in church with the sun pouring through the windows it could have been summer, at one stage I had to shield my eyes to see the speaker. Then we went to have a quick look at our son playing football on Garlinge rec. His team was winning till we arrived so we beat a hasty retreat before they blames it on us. Margate seafront was busy and the sands packed with kids playing on the dunes that last week were host to the quad bikes. With those piles of sands it makes the sands a more interesting place for kids but sun nsea and sand have always been a winning combination.We never had the camera so just a stock piccie if the church tody ...............I am off for an ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. Don is it me or is that tower leaning a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope it must be you or the piccie but it is leaking and we will have to get that seen too in the near future. Just as we had some money to do some internal work done something else comes and takes priority sounds like things in my house , the boiler was leaking had it fixed now its making a noise, bet when we fix that something else will need doing still saves us buying food or other things .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm.........an ice-cream sounds good, and it's only 7.52 a.m. See what you've started Don, I'll be thinking about it all day now - hehehee!!! Beautiful church by the way. I have enjoyed catching up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your church is beautiful. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed