Friday, 20 March 2009

Botany bay beach kiosk



My son in law was painting the beach kiosk at Botany bay Broadstairs just below the Fairness Pub yesterday as the last part of a refit for the new season and he had an unwanted spectator A HELICOPTER yep someone saw what he was doing and came down low enough to cause a dust storm to cover the wet paint and make him seek cover inside. Now they can do with all the publicity they can get and will be open for Easter and weekends untill the kids break up for summer hols but I am sure he could have done without having to go over the paint again. When you go down to inspect his handywork mention the helicoptor to him as I am sure he will want to be reminded about it as you order your tea and coffee or a very nice bacon sandwich hmmmmmmmm I cant wait for them to open.

11 comments:

  1. Sure it wasn't Ken Wills coming into land in his back garden up on the cliff top nearby ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure he isnt the next bay round aint he Kingsgate bay ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Don, I bet he blessed that helicopter pilot!!!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beach photos! What a nusiance to see your handywork get ruined and need to be redone! That looks like a great place to sit in the sun and that bacon sandwich sure sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Denise he sure did and Mary the bacon is nice and thick cut hmmmmm I cant wait till they open. They will have their hands full this year as 20 minutes ago my daughter phoned to say the hospital have kept her in and are going to deliver the baby today. So OH just gone shopping as we will be having our granson while she is in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a new baby about to be born--praise the Lord!
    Good luck with your grandparenting meanwhile.
    Blessings of new life to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful and serene photos! Wish I was there.

    A new grandson...the wonder of it...

    My daughter is due July 1st with my grandson...

    My Emily will be a big sister.

    There's a photo, here. http://jewwishes.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/jew-wishes-on-monday-musings-3-16-09/

    ~~Lorri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! A new baby trumps Sky Watch posts ANY day! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beach and cliffs are spectacular and I could do with a bacon sandwich about now! Can't wait to hear about the baby, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found out it was the search and rescue doing practice cliff rescues thousands of miles of coastline and they pick a spot with a kiosk being painted LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed