Thursday, 5 February 2009

I am exhausted

Before Christmas the physiotherapy department at Westbrook Day Hospital contacted me asking if I would like to join a MS group meet once a week for eight weeks. Well today was the first group first off we had a chat filled in a couple of questionnaire pages and then spent an hour doing some light exercises. Now I try and keep myself fit but when you have the facilities you realise just how much you cant do.So after I got home I had some lunch and fell straight to sleep. The NHS have come in for some stick and I am here to say they do some marvelous stuff and when ever I have used the services I have found it to be excellant. Today was hardwork but in the long run worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Have missed your posts lately. Now I find out you're into group torture! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL have been slightly under par and things have slipped how you keeping ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's nice to hear the positive side of the NHS Don. People need to hear that too don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed