Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Happy New Year everyone


Just a few words to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I am sure this ecomomic down turn will make people think about spending their holidays in Thanet so I predict a fantastic season , there I have stuck my neck out . We have so much to be proud of here lets use it to our advantage . I know we will never see the glory days of the seaside holiday but lets put our best foot forward and push what we have got . Seals off Kingsgate fantastic sea birds wonderfull wildlife and that just for starters. Historicly we were the birthplace of Christianity arcitecturaly we have some gems Pugins home in Ramsgate , Royal connections and for those who want to shop Westwood Cross. Thanet is a real gem lets all promote it.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great one Don! I'll be working tonight (I'm a doorman at the Winter Gdns) but hope everyone has a fun evening & all the best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all your wishes, including the ones for visitors to Thanet, come true in 2009.

    Happy New Year from Canada!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your sky is anything to go by, Turner was right, in fact it is quite a turneresque sky. It is almost monochromatic in its pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to Thanet having a tourist boom this year and once again, Happy New Year Don.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed