Monday, 22 December 2008

The count down has begun


My Grandson has worked out Santa will soon be here he has only two more doors on his Advent calender. He didn't want to go to nursery today and evidently cried as my daughter left him. Can you remember wanting anything so much you thought you would burst with excitement? Everthing is under control here last food shopping trip being undertaken tonight. I shant go out my wife and her sister are in charge of provisions I am in charge of the eating department. Next time I will go out will be for Midnight Communion on Christmas eve. I love that service it is possibly one of my favourite services of the year. I doubt I shall be blogging until after Christmas now so Gods blessings to you all and love and best wishes. XX Don

2 comments:

  1. Don, best wishes to you and yours for a blessed Christmas.

    Elaine
    (buried deep in the snow of a Canadian winter......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I think I've made my last trip to the store, I think of something I forgot. Christmas eve candlelight services are always my favorite. My present church doesn't have one, but we will go to another church that has a very beautiful one. That is always when it is really Christmas for me....sitting in the church singing carols in the candlelight. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed