Friday, 28 November 2008

Holidays at home

Hi folks what else do you do on a cold wet November day other than think of summer. I have just been on the forum of UKCAMPSITES
extolling the virtues of visiting Thanet. I can't wait till spring comes and the sun shines but when it gets here I know I will be complaining it will be too hot !! I am the original grumpy old man what ever it is it's wrong, however much it is it's to much, if it's free there will be something wrong with it . Hmmmmmmmmm is it just me or are all men of a certain age grumpy? I must be suffering from that syndrome you get through lack of sun or is it because I need a holiday? I know of people who when it gets like that who take themselves off to a local hotel for a few days or take the caravan out to Two Chimneys. So if holidaying a couple of miles from home makes you feel good why am I still typing this ??

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need a holiday for sure :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed